Subject Areas on Research
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide: potent peripheral inhibitor of gastric acid secretion in rats and dogs.
- Characterization of in vivo acid secretory responses of rabbit with comparison to dog and rat.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Effect of increased intracranial pressure on gastric acid secretion.
- Enterogastrone-like effect of peptide YY is vagally mediated in the dog.
- G protein-coupled receptor desensitization as a measure of signaling: modeling of arrestin recruitment to activated CCK-B receptors.
- Mechanism of action of intracisternal apolipoprotein A-IV in inhibiting gastric acid secretion in rats.
- Opposing central and peripheral actions of brain-gut peptides: a basis for regulation of gastric function.