Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical and laboratory correlates of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in children infected with HIV.
- Cost-effectiveness models of clinical trials of new pharmaceuticals for AIDS-related Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia: are they helpful to policy makers?
- Crystal structures of QacR-diamidine complexes reveal additional multidrug-binding modes and a novel mechanism of drug charge neutralization.
- Effect of zidovudine and Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia prophylaxis on progression of HIV-1 infection to AIDS. The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.
- Oral atovaquone compared with intravenous pentamidine for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with AIDS. Atovaquone Study Group.
- Pneumocystis carinii choroiditis after long-term aerosolized pentamidine therapy.
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in renal transplant recipients.
- Structure-in vitro activity relationships of pentamidine analogues and dication-substituted bis-benzimidazoles as new antifungal agents.