Pentose Phosphate Pathway
Subject Areas on Research
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide.
- G6PD inhibition sensitizes ovarian cancer cells to oxidative stress in the metastatic omental microenvironment.
- Inhibition of ERRα Prevents Mitochondrial Pyruvate Uptake Exposing NADPH-Generating Pathways as Targetable Vulnerabilities in Breast Cancer.
- Inhibition of pyruvate kinase M2 by reactive oxygen species contributes to cellular antioxidant responses.
- Integrative gene expression profiling reveals G6PD-mediated resistance to RNA-directed nucleoside analogues in B-cell neoplasms.
- Metabolic impact of red blood cell exchange with rejuvenated red blood cells in sickle cell patients.
- Metabolic regulation of oocyte cell death through the CaMKII-mediated phosphorylation of caspase-2.
- Metabolic reprogramming of macrophages: glucose transporter 1 (GLUT1)-mediated glucose metabolism drives a proinflammatory phenotype.
- Pentose conversions support the tumorigenesis of pancreatic cancer distant metastases.
- SGK1 signaling promotes glucose metabolism and survival in extracellular matrix detached cells.
- Serine synthesis through PHGDH coordinates nucleotide levels by maintaining central carbon metabolism.
- Synthetic lethality between HER2 and transaldolase in intrinsically resistant HER2-positive breast cancers.
- Vitamin A and biochemical development. II. Effect of postnatal excess vitamin-A administration on the activity of pyridine nucleotide-linked dehydrogenases.