Subject Areas on Research
- (Aryloxy)aryl semicarbazones and related compounds: a novel class of anticonvulsant agents possessing high activity in the maximal electroshock screen.
- A Closed Loop Brain-machine Interface for Epilepsy Control Using Dorsal Column Electrical Stimulation.
- Amygdala kindling induces muscarinic cholinergic receptor declines in a highly specific distribution within the limbic system.
- Biochemical evidence of decreased muscarinic cholinergic neuronal communication following amygdala-kindled seizures.
- Central neurotoxicity after exposure to organic lead: susceptibility to seizures.
- Common synaptic effects of pentylenetetrazol and penicillin.
- Developmental changes in seizure susceptibility during ethanol withdrawal.
- Emergence of a seizure phenotype in aged apolipoprotein epsilon 4 targeted replacement mice.
- Hippocampal afterdischarges and their post-ictal sequelae in rats: effects of carbon monoxide hypoxia.
- Interactions of peptide amidation and copper: novel biomarkers and mechanisms of neural dysfunction.
- Lesion-induced plasticity of high affinity choline uptake in the developing rat fascia dentata.
- Reduction of pentylenetetrazole-induced seizure activity in awake rats by seizure-triggered trigeminal nerve stimulation.
- Synaptic mechanism of pentylenetetrazole: selectivity for chloride conductance.
- Voltage clamp analysis of pentylenetetrazol effects on Aplysia neurons.