Subject Areas on Research
- Acute histologic effects of extraesophageal reflux on vocal fold healing.
- Analysis of responses to big endothelin in the hindquarters vascular bed of the cat.
- Characterization of prorenin activation using a synthetic peptide substrate.
- Global Protease Activity Profiling Provides Differential Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cysts.
- Hypopharyngeal pepsin and Sep70 as diagnostic markers of laryngopharyngeal reflux: preliminary study.
- Kinetics and physiologic relevance of the inactivation of alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor, alpha 1-antichymotrypsin, and antithrombin III by matrix metalloproteinases-1 (tissue collagenase), -2 (72-kDa gelatinase/type IV collagenase), and -3 (stromelysin).
- Modulation of plasminogen activation and type IV collagenase activity by a synthetic peptide derived from the laminin A chain.
- Monoclonal antibodies binding renal renin.
- Pathways of folding of reduced bovine pancreatic ribonuclease.
- Pepsinized cashew proteins are hypoallergenic and immunogenic and provide effective immunotherapy in mice with cashew allergy.
- Polymeric hemoglobins of the house mouse (Mus musculus L.): isolation of cysteinyl peptides.
- Sep70/Pepsin expression in hypopharynx combined with hypopharyngeal multichannel intraluminal impedance increases diagnostic sensitivity of laryngopharyngeal reflux.
- Stimulation of gastric secretion and enhanced gastric mucosal damage following central administration of pancreatic polypeptide (PP) in rats.
- The synthesis and secretion of gamma-globulin by lymph node cells. V. The dissociation of the microsome-antibody complex with enzymatically and chemically altered gamma-globulins.
Keywords of People