Subject Areas on Research
- Acute histologic effects of extraesophageal reflux on vocal fold healing.
- Analysis of responses to big endothelin in the hindquarters vascular bed of the cat.
- Antral function in duodenal ulcer. The gastric secretion of acid, chloride and pepsin in response to antral stimuli and to insulin and maximal histamine stimulation in duodenal ulcer and controls.
- Characterization of prorenin activation using a synthetic peptide substrate.
- Effect of vagotomy on the gastric secretion of acid chloride and pepsin in response to an antral stimulus and to insulin and maximal histamine stimulation.
- Evaluating pH-induced gastrointestinal aggregation of Arachis hypogaea 1 fragments as potential components of peanut allergy.
- Kinetics and physiologic relevance of the inactivation of alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor, alpha 1-antichymotrypsin, and antithrombin III by matrix metalloproteinases-1 (tissue collagenase), -2 (72-kDa gelatinase/type IV collagenase), and -3 (stromelysin).
- Modulation of plasminogen activation and type IV collagenase activity by a synthetic peptide derived from the laminin A chain.
- Monoclonal antibodies binding renal renin.
- Pathways of folding of reduced bovine pancreatic ribonuclease.
- Peanut protein allergens: the effect of roasting on solubility and allergenicity.
- Pepsinized cashew proteins are hypoallergenic and immunogenic and provide effective immunotherapy in mice with cashew allergy.
- Polymeric hemoglobins of the house mouse (Mus musculus L.): isolation of cysteinyl peptides.
- Production of congenital malformations using tissueantisera. 8. Effectiveness of reduced, alkylated and digested anti-kidney antibodies.
- Stimulation of gastric secretion and enhanced gastric mucosal damage following central administration of pancreatic polypeptide (PP) in rats.
- The synthesis and secretion of gamma-globulin by lymph node cells. V. The dissociation of the microsome-antibody complex with enzymatically and chemically altered gamma-globulins.
Keywords of People