Subject Areas on Research
- A relic or still relevant: the narrowing role for vagotomy in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease.
- Gastrocolic fistula complicating benign unoperated gastric ulcer. Report of four cases and review of the literature.
- Laparoscopic repair for perforated peptic ulcer.
- Peptic ulcer disease following renal transplantation.
- Surgical management of peptic ulcer disease.
- The sixth decision regarding perforated duodenal ulcer.
- Vagotomy/drainage is superior to local oversew in patients who require emergency surgery for bleeding peptic ulcers.