Subject Areas on Research
- A gene controlling variation in Arabidopsis glucosinolate composition is part of the methionine chain elongation pathway.
- Bovine mitochondrial initiation and elongation factors.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat-dependent activation of an arrested RNA polymerase II elongation complex.
- Identification of a novel stage of ribosome/nascent chain association with the endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Isolation of protein factors from oviduct polysomes which stimulate protein synthesis.
- The signal sequence receptor, unlike the signal recognition particle receptor, is not essential for protein translocation.