Subject Areas on Research
- A bifunctional dihydrofolate synthetase--folylpolyglutamate synthetase in Plasmodium falciparum identified by functional complementation in yeast and bacteria.
- Amyloid-β oligomers induce synaptic damage via Tau-dependent microtubule severing by TTLL6 and spastin.
- Disruption of a nonribosomal peptide synthetase in Aspergillus fumigatus eliminates gliotoxin production.
- Endosymbiont gene functions impaired and rescued by polymerase infidelity at poly(A) tracts.
- Functional expression of the Aspergillus flavus PKS-NRPS hybrid CpaA involved in the biosynthesis of cyclopiazonic acid.
- Intrinsic resistance to methotrexate in human soft tissue sarcoma cell lines.
- Metabolism of threo-beta-fluoroaspartate by H4 cells. Inhibition of adenylosuccinate lyase by fluoro analogs of its substrates.
- Nucleotide sequence of the LYS2 gene of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: homology to Bacillus brevis tyrocidine synthetase 1.
- Phylogenomic analysis of non-ribosomal peptide synthetases in the genus Aspergillus.
- Profiling natural product biosynthesis.
- Studies on the biosynthesis of the lipodepsipeptide antibiotic Ramoplanin A2.
- The Arabidopsis SLEEPY1 gene encodes a putative F-box subunit of an SCF E3 ubiquitin ligase.
Keywords of People