Subject Areas on Research
- An economical and preparative orthogonal solid phase synthesis of fluorescein and rhodamine derivatized peptides: FRET substrates for the Staphylococcus aureus sortase SrtA transpeptidase reaction.
- Effects of buthionine sulfoximine and diethyl maleate on glutathione turnover in the channel catfish.
- Emergence of resistance to clarithromycin during treatment of disseminated cutaneous Mycobacterium chelonae infection: case report and literature review.
- Engineering the substrate specificity of Staphylococcus aureus Sortase A. The beta6/beta7 loop from SrtB confers NPQTN recognition to SrtA.
- Mutagenesis studies of substrate recognition and catalysis in the sortase A transpeptidase from Staphylococcus aureus.
- Mutational analysis of active site residues in the Staphylococcus aureus transpeptidase SrtA.
- Nitric oxide-dependent ribosomal RNA cleavage is associated with inhibition of ribosomal peptidyl transferase activity in ANA-1 murine macrophages.