Subject Areas on Research
- Acute suppurative parotitis associated with anaerobic bacteremia.
- Bacterial and fungal contamination of human fetal liver collected transvaginally for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Late infection after total hip replacement, caused by an oral organism after dental manipulation. A case report.
- Liver abscess production by non-spore-forming anaerobic bacteria in a mouse model.
- Resistance of Peptostreptococcus spp. to macrolides and lincosamides: inducible and constitutive phenotypes.
- Specific Infectious Organisms Associated With Poor Outcomes in Treatment for Hip Periprosthetic Infection.
- Total chemical synthesis of the B1 domain of protein L from Peptostreptococcus magnus.