Subject Areas on Research
- An fMRI investigation of posttraumatic flashbacks.
- Assessment of optic nerve head drusen using enhanced depth imaging and swept source optical coherence tomography.
- Binding personal and peripersonal space: evidence from tactile extinction.
- Brain morphometry, T2-weighted hyperintensities, and IQ in children with neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Defining the broader phenotype of autism: genetic, brain, and behavioral perspectives.
- ERP evidence of atypical face processing in young children with autism.
- Failures in learning-dependent predictive perception as the key cognitive vulnerability to psychosis in schizophrenia.
- Frequency, risk factors, anatomy, and course of unilateral neglect in an acute stroke cohort.
- Hemispheric asymmetry of gaze deviation and relationship to neglect in acute stroke.
- Hierarchical temporal processing deficit model of reality distortion and psychoses.
- Interventions to facilitate auditory, visual, and motor integration in autism: a review of the evidence.
- Lateralized brain dysfunction in autism: evidence from the Halstead-Reitan neuropsychological battery.
- Reliability and Clinical Correlation of Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound in Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- The distinction between beliefs legitimizing aggression and deviant processing of social cues: testing measurement validity and the hypothesis that biased processing mediates the effects of beliefs on aggression. Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group.
- The familial incidence of symptoms of scotopic sensitivity/Irlen syndrome: comparison of referred and mass-screened groups.
- Understanding the nature of face processing impairment in autism: insights from behavioral and electrophysiological studies.
Keywords of People