Subject Areas on Research
- A Specialized Neural Circuit Gates Social Vocalizations in the Mouse.
- A mesocortical dopamine circuit enables the cultural transmission of vocal behaviour.
- Distinct neuronal populations in the basolateral and central amygdala are activated with acute pain, conditioned fear, and fear-conditioned analgesia.
- Interlaminar connections of the superior colliculus in the tree shrew. II: Projections from the superficial gray to the optic layer.
- Kainic acid lesioning of alkaloid-sensitive brain sites and ethanol ingestion in the rat.
- Mechanisms underlying cardiovascular defense reaction evoked by dorsal periaqueductal gray stimulation.
- Medial versus lateral frontal lobe contributions to voluntary saccade control as revealed by the study of patients with frontal lobe degeneration.
- Pathway from the zona incerta to the superior colliculus in the rat.