Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective trial of subxiphoid pericardiotomy in the diagnosis and treatment of large pericardial effusion. A follow-up report.
- Constrictive Pericarditis After Lung Transplantation.
- Curative resection of a well-differentiated papillary mesothelioma of the pericardium.
- Diagnosis and management (by subxiphoid pericardiotomy) of large pericardial effusions causing cardiac tamponade.
- Invited commentary.
- Post-pericardiotomy syndrome after percutaneous balloon pericardiotomy.
- Purulent pericarditis caused by Candida: report of three cases and identification of high-risk populations as an aid to early diagnosis.
- Subclavian vein to right atrial appendage bypass without sternotomy to maintain arteriovenous access in patients with complete central vein occlusion, a new approach.
- Subxiphoid pericardiotomy in the diagnosis and management of large pericardial effusions associated with malignancy.
Keywords of People