Subject Areas on Research
- A fatal case of constrictive pericarditis due to a marked, selective pericardial accumulation of amyloid.
- Biplane cineangiographic determinations of left ventricular function: pressure-volume relationships.
- Clinical problem-solving. Undercover and overlooked.
- Constrictive Pericarditis After Lung Transplantation.
- Constrictive pericarditis due to hydralazine-induced lupus erythematosus.
- Distended neck veins.
- Invited commentary.
- Myocardial ischemia in constrictive pericarditis.
- Serial echographic development of apparent hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with biventricular outflow obstruction: documentation in Hemophilus influenzae pericarditis during hypovolemia.
- Shortness of breath and edema after heart surgery.
- Sticking points in magnetic resonance diagnosis of constrictive pericarditis.
- Undercover and overlooked.