Subject Areas on Research
- A history of fetal surgery.
- Correlation of neonatal acid-base status with Apgar scores and fetal heart rate tracings.
- Fetal surgery: trials, tribulations, and turf.
- Hepatitis C in pregnancy: screening, treatment, and management.
- Pediatric workforce: a look at neonatal-perinatal medicine data from the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Prepartum, postpartum, and chronic depression effects on newborns.
- Research to knowledge: promoting the training of physician-scientists in the biology of pregnancy.
- Umbilical arterial S-nitrosothiols in stressed newborns: role in perinatal circulatory transition.