Subject Areas on Research
- Flipping the classroom: a national pilot curriculum for physiology in neonatal-perinatal medicine.
- Hepatitis C in pregnancy: screening, treatment, and management.
- Mild fetal ventriculomegaly: diagnosis, evaluation, and management.
- Pediatric workforce: a look at neonatal-perinatal medicine data from the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Prepartum, postpartum, and chronic depression effects on newborns.
- Putting the "M" back in maternal-fetal medicine: A 5-year report card on a collaborative effort to address maternal morbidity and mortality in the United States.
- Umbilical arterial S-nitrosothiols in stressed newborns: role in perinatal circulatory transition.