Subject Areas on Research
- Clear cell change in colonic tubular adenoma and corresponding colonic clear cell adenocarcinoma is associated with an altered mucin core protein profile.
- Human neutrophil dysfunction with giant granules and defective activation of the respiratory burst.
- Hyaline globules in neuroendocrine and solid-pseudopapillary neoplasms of the pancreas: a clue to the diagnosis.
- Immunofluorescent studies of the eye in Waldenström's macroglobulinemia.
- Lymph-node bacilliform bodies resembling those of Whipple's disease in a patient without intestinal involvement.
- Pathologic quiz case: pituitary mass in a 48-year-old woman.