Subject Areas on Research
- A boy with fever and whorl keratopathy.
- Complement in the pathophysiology of human disease.
- Control of the innate immune response by the mevalonate pathway.
- Enhanced neutrophil chemiluminescence in familial Mediterranean fever.
- Fine structure mapping of CIAS1: identification of an ancestral haplotype and a common FCAS mutation, L353P.
- The gene for familial Mediterranean fever, MEFV, is expressed in early leukocyte development and is regulated in response to inflammatory mediators.
- The impact of familial Mediterranean fever on women's health.