Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-cardiolipin antibodies in sera from patients with periodontitis.
- Hygiene self-care of older adults in West Virginia: effects of gender.
- Inter-examiner reproducibility of probing pocket depths in molar furcation sites.
- Periodontitis and multiple markers of cardiometabolic risk in the fourth decade: A cohort study.
- Personality and oral health.
- Poor oral health is associated with coronary heart disease and elevated systemic inflammatory and haemostatic factors.