Subject Areas on Research
- Immunohistochemical localization of epidermal growth factor in cat paradental tissues during tooth movement.
- Inactivation of epidermal growth factor by Porphyromonas gingivalis as a potential mechanism for periodontal tissue damage.
- Mirolase, a novel subtilisin-like serine protease from the periodontopathogen Tannerella forsythia.
- Occlusal forces and mandibular bone strain: is the primate jaw "overdesigned"?
- Protein synthesis, microsomes, and polyribosomes in oral tissues.