Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative histologic study of rapid three-dimensional zygomatic suture expansion osteogenesis.
- Autologous cortical bone grafts with microsurgical anastomosis of periosteal vessels.
- Bilateral subperiosteal orbital hematomas and Henoch-Schönlein purpura.
- Comparison of guided bone formation from periosteum and muscle fascia.
- Comparison of the chondrogenic potential of free and vascularized perichondrium in the airway.
- Effect of interposed periosteum in an animal physeal fracture model.
- Effect of intraoperative ischemia on chondrogenesis by vascularized auricular perichondrium grafted in the airway.
- Establishment of a critical-sized alveolar defect in the rat: a model for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Locomotor activity influences muscle architecture and bone growth but not muscle attachment site morphology.
- Mutations Preventing Regulated Exon Skipping in MET Cause Osteofibrous Dysplasia.
- Periosteum-guided prefabrication of vascularized bone of clinical shape and volume.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Scaffold-based rhBMP-2 therapy in a rat alveolar defect model: implications for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Use of a revascularized, tubed costal myoperiosteal graft for repair of circumferential, segmental tracheal defects.
- Vascularized rib-periosteal and osteocutaneous reconstruction of the maxilla and mandible: an assessment.