Subject Areas on Research
- Care of the pediatric patient on chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- Changes in cardiac troponin T measurements are associated with adverse cardiac events in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Characteristics of treated hypertension in incident hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
- Comparing Mortality of Peritoneal and Hemodialysis Patients in an Era of Medicare Payment Reform.
- Comparison of life participation activities among adults treated by hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and kidney transplantation: a systematic review.
- Delayed compared with immediate use of peritoneal catheter in pediatric peritoneal dialysis.
- Determinants of peritoneal dialysis technique failure in incident US patients.
- Dialysis or transplantation: fitting the treatment to the patient.
- Feasibility and benefits of exercise training in patients on maintenance dialysis.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis.
- Fungal peritonitis in patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Geographic and temporal trends in peritoneal dialysis services in the United States between 1995 and 2003.
- Health status and quality of life reported by incident patients after 1 year on haemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
- Hemoperitoneum complicating chronic peritoneal dialysis: single-center experience and literature review.
- High dose chemotherapy with autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in an anephric child with multiply recurrent Wilms tumor.
- Impacts of Geographic Distance on Peritoneal Dialysis Utilization: Refining Models of Treatment Selection.
- Implementation of standardized follow-up care significantly reduces peritonitis in children on chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- Improvement of Recalcitrant Diabetic Macular Edema After Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Influence of peritoneal dialysis catheter type on complications and long-term outcomes: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Longitudinal analysis of market factors associated with provision of peritoneal dialysis services.
- Management of anemia in children receiving chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- Market Consolidation and Innovation in US Dialysis.
- Medicare's New Prospective Payment System on Facility Provision of Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Non-A, non-B hepatitis and chronic dialysis--another dilemma.
- Outcomes and cost-effectiveness of initiating dialysis and continuing aggressive care in seriously ill hospitalized adults. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Patient mortality in chronic dialysis: comparisons between hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Peritoneoscopy in the management of catheter malfunction during continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Peritonitis due to Neisseria mucosa in an adolescent receiving peritoneal dialysis.
- Perspectives from the Kidney Health Initiative on Advancing Technologies to Facilitate Remote Monitoring of Patient Self-Care in RRT.
- Perspectives on decision making amongst older people with end-stage renal disease and caregivers in Singapore: A qualitative study.
- Predialysis health, dialysis timing, and outcomes among older United States adults.
- Predictors of loss of residual renal function among new dialysis patients.
- Results of valve replacement with mechanical and biological prostheses in chronic renal dialysis patients.
- Reye's syndrome treated by peritoneal dialysis.
- Risk of Infective Endocarditis in Patients with End Stage Renal Disease.
- Single- and multiple-dose pharmacokinetics of a low-dose oral contraceptive in women with chronic renal failure undergoing peritoneal dialysis.
- Staphylococcus sciuri peritonitis in a patient on peritoneal dialysis.
- Surgical versus percutaneous catheter placement for peritoneal dialysis: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The impact of axial spondyloarthritis on quality of life (QoL): a comparison with the impact of moderate to end-stage chronic kidney disease on QoL.
- Thoracic complications of peritoneal dialysis.
- Topical mupirocin/sodium hypochlorite reduces peritonitis and exit-site infection rates in children.
- Trends in Peritoneal Dialysis Use in the United States after Medicare Payment Reform.
- Trends in Regional Supply of Peritoneal Dialysis in an Era of Health Reform, 2006 to 2013.
Keywords of People
- Duronville, John V, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology