Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual cause of acute abdominal pain.
- Computed tomography of the lesser peritoneal sac.
- Imaging of pediatric mesenteric abnormalities.
- Internal hernia: postoperative complication of roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery.
- Laparoscopic treatment of acute mesenteric torsion.
- Metabolic regulation of collagen I in fibroblasts isolated from normal peritoneum and adhesions by dichloroacetic acid.
- Obstructive and perforative colonic carcinoma: patterns of failure.
- Pneumoperitoneum due to peritoneovaginal fistula following hysterectomy.
- Postoperative Abdominal Adhesions: Clinical Significance and Advances in Prevention and Management.
- Sonography of subfascial hematoma after cesarean delivery.
Keywords of People