Subject Areas on Research
- A role for CD21/CD35 and CD19 in responses to acute septic peritonitis: a potential mechanism for mast cell activation.
- Current advances in the use of therapeutic hypothermia.
- Irrigation versus suction alone during laparoscopic appendectomy for perforated appendicitis: a prospective randomized trial.
- Percutaneous Peritoneal Lavage for the Rapid Staging of Gastric and Pancreatic Cancer.
- Relationship between minimally invasive hysterectomy, pelvic cytology, and lymph vascular space invasion: a single institution study of 458 patients.
- Rt-PCR increases detection of submicroscopic peritoneal metastases in gastric cancer and has prognostic significance.
- The application of monoclonal antibodies in the cytologic evaluation of tumors.
Keywords of People