Subject Areas on Research
- A rodent model of spontaneous stereotypy: initial characterization of developmental, environmental, and neurobiological factors.
- Coat color genetics of Peromyscus: V. California blonde, a new recessive mutation in the deer mouse.
- Ehrlichiosis in children.
- Experimental evaluation of rodent exclusion methods to reduce hantavirus transmission to residents in a Native American community in New Mexico.
- Failure of 2-deoxy-D-glucose to stimulate feeding in deermice.
- Influences of inbreeding and genetics on telomere length in mice.
- Is congruence between data partitions a reliable predictor of phylogenetic accuracy? Empirically testing an iterative procedure for choosing among phylogenetic methods.
- Vasopressin and the Neurogenetics of Parental Care.
Keywords of People