Subject Areas on Research
- Inhaled PGE1 in neonates with hypoxemic respiratory failure: two pilot feasibility randomized clinical trials.
- Novel FOXF1 mutations in sporadic and familial cases of alveolar capillary dysplasia with misaligned pulmonary veins imply a role for its DNA binding domain.
- Pulsed Doppler echocardiographic findings in total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage to the coronary sinus.
- Randomized, multicenter trial of inhaled nitric oxide and high-frequency oscillatory ventilation in severe, persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.
- Right ventricular echocardiographic indices predict poor outcomes in infants with persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.
- The use of supplemental hydrocortisone in the management of persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.
- Understanding the Pathophysiology, Implications, and Treatment Options of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in the Neonatal Population.