Subject Areas on Research
- A national clinical decision support infrastructure to enable the widespread and consistent practice of genomic and personalized medicine.
- An analysis of contact-service in the Migrant Health Service Referral System (MHSRS).
- Genome technologies and personalized dental medicine.
- Implications of pharmacogenomics for drug development and clinical practice.
- Personalized health planning.
- Personalized medicine and disruptive innovation: implications for technology assessment.
- The Scientific Foundation for personal genomics: recommendations from a National Institutes of Health-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention multidisciplinary workshop.
- What really matters in cancer?: Putting people back into the heart of cancer policy.