Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of strategies to attract and retain rural health workers in Cambodia, China, and Vietnam and context influencing their outcomes.
- Does decentralisation improve human resource management in the health sector? A case study from China.
- Education and Debate: WHO's management: struggling to transform a "fossilised bureaucracy".
- Employment characteristics and cause-specific mortality at automotive electronics manufacturing plants in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Fundamentals for oncology nurse/data managers--preparing for a new role.
- Hiring the right people and management of research staff
- How are we preparing nurse leaders? A study of baccalaureate curricula.
- Is this the right time to come out? Case study.
- Management lessons for improving medical students' clerkship experience.
- Negotiation in academic medicine: narratives of faculty researchers and their mentors.
- Patient-care practices associated with an increased prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among chronic hemodialysis patients.
- Resident turnover.
- Retention of young general practitioners entering the NHS from 1991-1992.
- State board criteria for licensure and disciplinary procedures regarding impaired nurses.
- Strategies for developing biostatistics resources in an academic health center.
- Supervisory-level interruption recovery in time-critical control tasks.
- Sustaining complex interventions in long-term care: a qualitative study of direct care staff and managers.
- Work Activities and Compensation of Male and Female Cardiologists.
- Workplace health and safety intervention for child care staff: Rationale, design, and baseline results from the CARE cluster randomized control trial.
- Worldwide Organization of Neurocritical Care: Results from the PRINCE Study Part 1.
Keywords of People
- McConnell, Eleanor Schildwachter, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing