Subject Areas on Research
- Controversies in immunization.
- Immunization and the American way: 4 childhood vaccines.
- Neonatal pertussis, cocooning and maternal immunization.
- Nonmedical exemptions to school immunization requirements: secular trends and association of state policies with pertussis incidence.
- Novel intranasal pertussis vaccine based on bacterium-like particles as a mucosal adjuvant.
- The pertussis vaccine controversy in Great Britain, 1974-1986.
- The relation of prophylactic inoculations to the onset of poliomyelitis. 1950.