Subject Areas on Research
- Biological control with nonlocal interactions.
- Molecular Tools for the Yeast Papiliotrema terrestris LS28 and Identification of Yap1 as a Transcription Factor Involved in Biocontrol Activity.
- Probing the puzzle of persistent pests.
- Process Evaluation of a Community-Based Microbial Larviciding Intervention for Malaria Control in Rural Tanzania.
- Repellent plants provide affordable natural screening to prevent mosquito house entry in tropical rural settings--results from a pilot efficacy study.
- The differential preference of scorpion alpha-toxins for insect or mammalian sodium channels: implications for improved insect control.
- The insecticidal potential of scorpion beta-toxins.