Subject Areas on Research
- Are exotic natural enemies an effective way of controlling invasive plants?
- Biological control with nonlocal interactions.
- Composting is an effective treatment option for sanitization of Phytophthora ramorum-infected plant material.
- Ecological approaches and the development of "truly integrated" pest management.
- Fungal bioinsecticide with a sting.
- Real-time quantitative PCR for analysis of candidate fungal biopesticides against malaria: technique validation and first applications.
- Repellent plants provide affordable natural screening to prevent mosquito house entry in tropical rural settings--results from a pilot efficacy study.
- The interplay between dose and immune system activation determines fungal infection outcome in the African malaria mosquito, Anopheles gambiae.