Subject Areas on Research
- Aneurysms of the petrous internal carotid artery: anatomy, origins, and treatment.
- Middle fossa approach for total resection of petrous apex cholesterol granulomas: use of vascularized galeofascial flap preventing recurrence.
- Reduction of cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea after vestibular schwannoma surgery by reconstruction of the drilled porus acusticus with hydroxyapatite bone cement.
- Ruptured pseudoaneurysm of the petrous internal carotid artery caused by chronic otitis media.
- Surgical management of posterior petrous meningiomas.
- Tentorial detachment technique in the combined petrosal approach for petroclival meningiomas.
- The combined transmastoid retro- and infralabyrinthine transjugular transcondylar transtubercular high cervical approach for resection of glomus jugulare tumors.
- The history of the combined supra- and infratentorial approach to the petroclival region.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of the relationship between the arcuate eminence and the superior semicircular canal.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic cranial base measurements for improvement of surgical approaches to the petrous carotid artery and apex regions.
- Treatment of an iatrogenic petrous carotid artery pseudoaneurysm with a Symbiot covered stent: technical case report.
- What's in a name? Eponyms in head and neck imaging.
Keywords of People