Subject Areas on Research
- Acute abdominal pain due to intussusception of the small intestine in a 17-year-old patient.
- Dysregulation of the mTOR pathway secondary to mutations or a hostile microenvironment contributes to cancer and poor wound healing.
- Fine mapping of a genetic locus for Peutz-Jeghers syndrome on chromosome 19p.
- Molecular classification of patients with unexplained hamartomatous and hyperplastic polyposis.
- Morphologic characterization of syndromic gastric polyps.
- Peutz-Jeghers LKB1 mutants fail to activate GSK-3beta, preventing it from inhibiting Wnt signaling.
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome: are "shaggy" villi part of the pathology?
- Report of a case combining solitary Peutz-Jeghers polyp, colitis cystica profunda, and high-grade dysplasia of the epithelium of the colon.
- Trilateral retinoblastoma in a patient with Peutz-Jeghers syndrome.
- mTOR and HIF-1alpha-mediated tumor metabolism in an LKB1 mouse model of Peutz-Jeghers syndrome.