Subject Areas on Research
- Deficiency in C3b receptors on neutrophils of patients with chronic granulomatous disease and hyperimmunoglobulin-E recurrent infection (Job's) syndrome.
- Instrinsic defect of the polymorphonuclear leucocyte resulting in impaired chemotaxis and phagocytosis.
- Neonatal Job's syndrome featuring a vesicular eruption.
- Practice parameter for the diagnosis and management of primary immunodeficiency.
- The role of superoxide anion generation in phagocytic bactericidal activity. Studies with normal and chronic granulomatous disease leukocytes.