Subject Areas on Research
- Acute and chronic phagocyte determinants of cardiac allograft vasculopathy.
- Amoeba Predation of Cryptococcus neoformans Results in Pleiotropic Changes to Traits Associated with Virulence.
- Antibody-Dependent Cellular Phagocytosis in Antiviral Immune Responses.
- COVID-19 tissue atlases reveal SARS-CoV-2 pathology and cellular targets.
- CX3CR1+ interstitial dendritic cells form a contiguous network throughout the entire kidney.
- Chemoattractant-induced membrane phenomena of phagocytes.
- Chemotaxis by a CNS macrophage, the microglia.
- Clinical trials with human tumor necrosis factor: in vivo and in vitro effects on human mononuclear phagocyte function.
- Comparison of the effects of IL-1 alpha and TNF-alpha on phagocyte accumulation and murine antibacterial immunity.
- Defects in mononuclear phagocytic system (MPS) function in autoimmune MRL-lpr/lpr mice.
- Differential Killing of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi by Antibodies Targeting Vi and Lipopolysaccharide O:9 Antigen.
- Distinct Kinase-Independent Role of RIPK3 in CD11c+ Mononuclear Phagocytes in Cytokine-Induced Tissue Repair.
- Distinct granuloma responses in C57BL/6J and BALB/cByJ mice in response to pristane.
- Efferocytosis induces a novel SLC program to promote glucose uptake and lactate release.
- Enhanced bactericidal activity of phagocytes from patients with chronic granulomatous disease in the presence of sulphisoxazole.
- Enrichment of human bone marrow mononuclear phagocytes and characterization of macrophage subpopulations by immunoenzymatic double staining.
- Ethylenecarbodiimide-fixed donor splenocyte infusions differentially target direct and indirect pathways of allorecognition for induction of transplant tolerance.
- Function and regulation of chemoattractant receptors.
- Functional Homology for Antibody-Dependent Phagocytosis Across Humans and Rhesus Macaques.
- Fungal infection in chronic granulomatous disease. The importance of the phagocyte in defense against fungi.
- Genetic control of peripheral leukocyte response to endotoxin in mice.
- Giant cell interstitial pneumonia in a hard-metal worker. Cytologic, histologic and analytical electron microscopic investigation.
- Glucose-regulated protein 94/glycoprotein 96 elicits bystander activation of CD4+ T cell Th1 cytokine production in vivo.
- Guanylate Binding Proteins Restrict Leishmania donovani Growth in Nonphagocytic Cells Independent of Parasitophorous Vacuolar Targeting.
- Human IgE synthesis in vitro: a reassessment.
- Hypothesis: iron chelation plays a vital role in neutrophilic inflammation.
- In vitro function of indium-111 oxine-labeled human monocytes.
- LRRK2 and Rab10 coordinate macropinocytosis to mediate immunological responses in phagocytes.
- Leukocyte activation by chemoattractant receptors: roles of a guanine nucleotide regulatory protein and polyphosphoinositide metabolism.
- Lung-specific overexpression of CC chemokine ligand (CCL) 2 enhances the host defense to Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in mice: role of the CCL2-CCR2 axis.
- Mechanism of immune response during immunotherapy.
- Mechanisms of inflammation and leukocyte activation.
- Mechanisms of resistance to oxidative and nitrosative stress: implications for fungal survival in mammalian hosts.
- Mice that overexpress CC chemokine ligand 2 in their lungs show increased protective immunity to infection with Mycobacterium bovis bacille Calmette-Guérin.
- Monocyte polarization in children with falciparum malaria: relationship to nitric oxide insufficiency and disease severity.
- Nitric oxide as an inflammatory mediator in autoimmune MRL-lpr/lpr mice.
- Phagocyte-generated superoxide reduces Fe3+ to displace it from the surface of asbestos.
- Phagocytes mediate targeting of iron oxide nanoparticles to tumors for cancer therapy.
- Phagocytic cells synthesize 19-nor-10-keto-25-hydroxyvitamin D3, a metabolite that may induce differentiation of the human monoblastic cell line U937.
- Pharmacologic manipulation of leukocyte chemotaxis. Present knowledge and future trends.
- Practice parameters for the diagnosis and management of immunodeficiency. The Clinical and Laboratory Immunology Committee of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (CLIC-AAAAI).
- Production of monoclonal antibodies reacting with peripheral blood mononuclear cell surface differentiation antigens.
- Pulmonary complications of primary immunodeficiencies.
- Role of guanine nucleotide regulatory protein in polyphosphoinositide degradation and activation of phagocytic leukocytes by chemoattractants.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Synovial mononuclear phagocytes in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis: quantitative and functional aspects.
- Th17 Immunity in the Colon Is Controlled by Two Novel Subsets of Colon-Specific Mononuclear Phagocytes.
- The innate mononuclear phagocyte network depletes B lymphocytes through Fc receptor-dependent mechanisms during anti-CD20 antibody immunotherapy.
- The phagocytic cell: summary.
- The role of superoxide anion generation in phagocytic bactericidal activity. Studies with normal and chronic granulomatous disease leukocytes.
- The structure of mononuclear phagocytes differentiating in vivo. III. The effect of particulate foreign substances.
- Transmission of Hypervirulence traits via sexual reproduction within and between lineages of the human fungal pathogen cryptococcus gattii.
- Wasting and macrophage production of tumor necrosis factor/cachectin and interleukin 1 in experimental visceral leishmaniasis.
Keywords of People
- Buckley, Rebecca Hatcher, James Buren Sidbury Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology