Subject Areas on Research
- Actin-dependent myoid elongation in teleost rod inner/outer segments occurs in the absence of net actin polymerization.
- Alpha-2 adrenergic receptors stimulate actin organization in developing fetal rat cardiac myocytes.
- Cytoskeletal actin gates a Cl- channel in neocortical astrocytes.
- Fluorescence studies on modes of cytochalasin B and phallotoxin action on cytoplasmic streaming in Chara.
- Involvement of gamma and beta actin isoforms in mouse neuroblastoma differentiation.
- Role of platelet activating factor in the inflammatory and secretory effects of Clostridium difficile toxin A.
- Shortening of the calycal process actin cytoskeleton is correlated with myoid elongation in teleost rods.
- Stress fibers in endothelial cells overlying atherosclerotic lesions in rabbit aorta.