Subject Areas on Research
- Antimicrobial nanotechnology: its potential for the effective management of microbial drug resistance and implications for research needs in microbial nanotoxicology.
- Argatroban "reversal" is caused by nonphysiologic stimulation of coagulation, not activated factor VII.
- Historical Evolution and Provider Awareness of Inactive Ingredients in Oral Medications.
- Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone: A Novel Cryoprotectant in Islet Cell Cryopreservation.
- Targeted drug delivery to C6 glioma by transferrin-coupled liposomes.