Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, controlled trial of a clinical pharmacist intervention to improve inappropriate prescribing in elderly outpatients with polypharmacy.
- Advances in pediatric pharmacology, therapeutics, and toxicology.
- Anesthesia: a discipline that incorporates clinical pharmacology across the DDRU continuum.
- Clinical Pharmacology Studies in Critically Ill Children.
- Clinical pharmacology training at the Food & Drug Administration.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Pharmacology With Application for Pregnant Women.
- Genome scans and candidate gene approaches in the study of common diseases and variable drug responses.
- Improving care transitions: current practice and future opportunities for pharmacists.
- Improving the tools of clinical pharmacology: Goals for 2017 and beyond.
- Innovative Study Designs Optimizing Clinical Pharmacology Research in Infants and Children.
- Overestimation of test effects in clinical judgment.
- Pharmacometabolomics: implications for clinical pharmacology and systems pharmacology.
- The clinical scientist concept.
Keywords of People