Subject Areas on Research
- An atypical case of fatal zygomycosis: simultaneous cutaneous and laryngeal infection in a patient with a non-neutropenic solid prostatic tumor.
- Children with deep space neck infections: our experience with 178 children.
- Laser-Assisted Indocyanine Green Dye Angiography for Postoperative Fistulas After Salvage Laryngectomy.
- Management of chronic laryngopharyngeal neuropathy in the United States and Europe.
- Monitoring of revascularized jejunal autografts.
- Multiplanar CT and MRI of collections in the retropharyngeal space: is it an abscess?
- Pharyngeal dysesthesia as an aura in temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Quality of life and health status in pediatric tonsil and adenoid disease.
- Retropharyngeal and Parapharyngeal Abscesses Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: Epidemiology and Management Trends, 2003-2012.
- Salvage laryngectomy and laryngopharyngectomy: Multicenter review of outcomes associated with a reconstructive approach.
- U.S. practice variations in the treatment of chronic laryngopharyngeal neuropathy.
- Ulcer occurring in Zenker's diverticulum.
Keywords of People