Subject Areas on Research
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria(®) Locoregional therapy for resectable oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
- Analysis of recurrence and survival after hypopharyngeal ablative surgery with radial forearm free flap reconstruction.
- Free jejunal interposition graft for reconstruction of the esophagus.
- Reconstruction with radial forearm flaps after ablative surgery for hypopharyngeal cancer.
- Salvage laryngectomy and laryngopharyngectomy: Multicenter review of outcomes associated with a reconstructive approach.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx and hypopharynx.
Keywords of People