Subject Areas on Research
- A bioenergetics assay for studying the effects of environmental stressors on mitochondrial function in vivo in zebrafish larvae.
- Dicoumarol-sensitive NADPH: phenanthrenequinone oxidoreductase in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Effect of Immediate vs Gradual Reduction in Nicotine Content of Cigarettes on Biomarkers of Smoke Exposure: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- Oxygen-containing functional groups on single-wall carbon nanotubes: NEXAFS and vibrational spectroscopic studies.
- Triptolide, a novel immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory agent purified from a Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F.
Keywords of People