Subject Areas on Research
- A bioenergetics assay for studying the effects of environmental stressors on mitochondrial function in vivo in zebrafish larvae.
- Dicoumarol-sensitive NADPH: phenanthrenequinone oxidoreductase in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Effect of Immediate vs Gradual Reduction in Nicotine Content of Cigarettes on Biomarkers of Smoke Exposure: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Immunoassay of racemic drugs: a problem of enantioselective antisera and a solution.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- Oxygen-containing functional groups on single-wall carbon nanotubes: NEXAFS and vibrational spectroscopic studies
- Paired-ion liquid chromatographic method for the analysis of a phenanthrenemethanol antimalarial in whole blood.
- Polyphasic characterization of four soil-derived phenanthrene-degrading Acidovorax strains and proposal of Acidovorax carolinensis sp. nov.
- Protection against daunorubicin cytotoxicity by expression of a cloned human carbonyl reductase cDNA in K562 leukemia cells.
- Recruitment of endoplasmic reticulum-targeted and cytosolic mRNAs into membrane-associated stress granules.
- Triptolide, a novel immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory agent purified from a Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F.
Keywords of People