Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic nicotine working and reference memory effects in the 16-arm radial maze: interactions with D1 agonist and antagonist drugs.
- Comparison of in vitro activities of camptothecin and nitidine derivatives against fungal and cancer cells.
- Differential mechanisms of morphine antinociceptive tolerance revealed in (beta)arrestin-2 knock-out mice.
- Functional selectivity of dopamine receptor agonists. I. Selective activation of postsynaptic dopamine D2 receptors linked to adenylate cyclase.
- Functional selectivity of dopamine receptor agonists. II. Actions of dihydrexidine in D2L receptor-transfected MN9D cells and pituitary lactotrophs.
- Mechanisms of erythropoietin-mediated cardioprotection during ischemia-reperfusion injury: role of protein kinase C and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase signaling.
- Progressive incorporation of propidium iodide in cultured mouse neurons correlates with declining electrophysiological status: a fluorescence scale of membrane integrity.
- Protein kinase C inhibition abrogates hepatic ischemic preconditioning responses.
- Regulation of NFkappaB in hepatic ischemic preconditioning.
- Rh(I)-catalyzed ring opening of an IMDAF-derived oxabicyclo cycloadduct as the key step in the synthesis of (+/-)-epi-zephyranthine.
- Total syntheses of (-)-haemanthidine, (+)-pretazettine, and (+)-tazettine.
- Ventral hippocampal dopamine D1 and D2 systems and spatial working memory in rats.