Subject Areas on Research
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. 3. THE SUBSTRATE-BINDING SITE.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. II. DIFFERENTIAL INHIBITION OF ELECTRON TRANSFER TO VARIOUS ELECTRON ACCEPTORS.
- Protein biosynthesis in the testis. II. Role of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in stimulation by glucose.
- Rejection criteria for endotracheal aspirates from adults.
- Ritterazine B, a new cytotoxic natural compound, induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
- Subcultures of BACTEC-positive but gram or acridine orange stain-negative NR 6A and 7A blood culture bottles are unnecessary.
- The value of looking. Multiple myeloma discovered by an unusual finding in Gram-stained spinal fluid.
- Three-dimensional culture systems to induce chondrogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells.