Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative antidopaminergic properties of thioridazine, mesoridazine and sulforidazine on the corpus striatum.
- Ethacizin blockade of calcium channels: a test of the guarded receptor hypothesis.
- Phenothiazines in murine African trypanosomiasis.
- Physiological implications of the presence, distribution, and regulation of calmodulin in eukaryotic cells.
- Solvent dependence of intramolecular electron transfer in a helical oligoproline assembly.
- State dependence of ethacizin and ethmozin block of sodium current in voltage clamped and internally perfused cardiac Purkinje cells.
- Transcriptome analysis reveals novel patterning and pigmentation genes underlying Heliconius butterfly wing pattern variation.
- [The combined effect of 2 first-line anti-arrhythmia drugs on the conduction velocity of myocardial stimulation].
Keywords of People