Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of phenylalanine hydroxylase by phenylalanine.
- Complete correction of hyperphenylalaninemia following liver-directed, recombinant AAV2/8 vector-mediated gene therapy in murine phenylketonuria.
- Control of liver and brain aromatic amino-acid metabolism by phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- Control of phenylalanine hydroxylase synthesis in tissue culture by serum and insulin.
- Convergent patterns of association between phenylalanine hydroxylase variants and schizophrenia in four independent samples.
- Developmental biology of hepatic phenylalanine hydroxylase activity in foetal and neonatal rats synchronized as to conception.
- Elevated plasma phenylalanine in severe malaria and implications for pathophysiology of neurological complications.
- Phenylalanine hydroxylase activity in foetal hepatic organ culture.
- Phenylalanine hydroxylase in dilute lethal mice.
- Potentially functional polymorphisms in the ERCC2 gene and risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in Chinese populations.
- The unique identity of rat hepatoma phenylalanine hydroxylase.
Keywords of People