Subject Areas on Research
- Aplastic anaemia associated with fenbufen: a report of two cases.
- Phase 2 study of sodium phenylbutyrate in ALS.
- Phenylbutyrate and phenylacetate induce differentiation and inhibit proliferation of human medulloblastoma cells.
- Phenylbutyrate-induced G1 arrest and apoptosis in myeloid leukemia cells: structure-function analysis.
- Sodium 4-phenylbutyrate protects against liver ischemia reperfusion injury by inhibition of endoplasmic reticulum-stress mediated apoptosis.