Subject Areas on Research
- Heterologous desensitization of the inhibitory A1 adenosine receptor-adenylate cyclase system in rat adipocytes. Regulation of both Ns and Ni.
- Immune-related intestinal chloride secretion. II. Effect of adenosine on T84 cell line.
- Specific photoaffinity labelling of inhibitory adenosine receptors.
- The new cardiotonic agent sulmazole is an A1 adenosine receptor antagonist and functionally blocks the inhibitory regulator, Gi.
- The rat testicular A1 adenosine receptor-adenylate cyclase system.
- Use of multiple radioligands to characterize adenosine receptors in human placenta.