Subject Areas on Research
- A validated chiral HPLC method for the enantiomeric separation of tolterodine tartarate.
- Efficacy and safety of tolterodine extended-release in men with overactive bladder symptoms treated with an α-blocker: effect of baseline prostate-specific antigen concentration.
- Metabolism of amphetamine by rat brain tissue.
- Persistence, adherence, and switch rates among extended-release and immediate-release overactive bladder medications in a regional managed care plan.
- The FDA, regulation, and the risk of stroke.
- The efficacy of the appetite suppressant, diethylpropion, is dependent on both when it is given (day vs. night) and under conditions of high fat dietary restriction.