Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-hypotensive treatment and endothelin blockade synergistically antagonize exercise fatigue in rats under simulated high altitude.
- EndothelinA receptor antagonist BSF-208075 causes immune modulation and neuroprotection after stroke in gerbils.
- Genomic evidences for the existence of a phenylpropanoid metabolic pathway in Aspergillus oryzae.
- Identification of phenylpropionylcarnitine, a new metabolite of phenylpropionic acid, in a patient with medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Large Cellular Inclusions Accumulate in Arabidopsis Roots Exposed to Low-Sulfur Conditions.
- Safety and Ergogenic Properties of Combined Aminophylline and Ambrisentan in Hypoxia.
- TAAR1 activation modulates monoaminergic neurotransmission, preventing hyperdopaminergic and hypoglutamatergic activity.
- The combination of theophylline and endothelin receptor antagonism improves exercise performance of rats under simulated high altitude.
- Treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with ambrisentan: a parallel, randomized trial.
Keywords of People