Subject Areas on Research
- Acceptance of Love and Remarriage Among Older Adults in the Philippines.
- Adolescents' cognitive capacity reaches adult levels prior to their psychosocial maturity: Evidence for a "maturity gap" in a multinational, cross-sectional sample.
- Ankle brachial index (ABI) in a cohort of older women in the Philippines: Prevalence of peripheral artery disease and predictors of ABI.
- Assessment of Research Capacity Among Nursing Faculty in a Clinical Intensive University in The Philippines.
- Assessment of visual status of the Aeta, a hunter-gatherer population of the Philippines (an AOS thesis).
- Association between maternal education and infant diarrhea in different household and community environments of Cebu, Philippines.
- Associations Between Perceived Material Deprivation, Parents' Discipline Practices, and Children's Behavior Problems: An International Perspective.
- Bacterial indicators of risk of diarrhoeal disease from drinking-water in the Philippines.
- Bidirectional Relations Between Parenting and Behavior Problems From Age 8 to 13 in Nine Countries.
- Boys’ and Girls’ Relational and Physical Aggression in Nine Countries.
- C-reactive protein response to influenza vaccination predicts cardiovascular disease risk in the Philippines.
- Coconut oil is associated with a beneficial lipid profile in pre-menopausal women in the Philippines.
- Cross-Cultural Associations of Four Parenting Behaviors With Child Flourishing: Examining Cultural Specificity and Commonality in Cultural Normativeness and Intergenerational Transmission Processes.
- Cross-Cultural Examination of Links between Parent-Adolescent Communication and Adolescent Psychological Problems in 12 Cultural Groups.
- Cross-cultural effects of parent warmth and control on aggression and rule-breaking from ages 8 to 13.
- Do testosterone declines during the transition to marriage and fatherhood relate to men's sexual behavior? Evidence from the Philippines.
- Effects of Mental Health Paraprofessional Training for Filipina Foreign Domestic Workers in Singapore.
- Efficacy of the adjuvanted subunit protein COVID-19 vaccine, SCB-2019: a phase 2 and 3 multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial.
- Examining effects of mother and father warmth and control on child externalizing and internalizing problems from age 8 to 13 in nine countries.
- Examining the internalizing pathway to substance use frequency in 10 cultural groups.
- Experiences and concerns of family caregivers providing support to people with dementia: A cross-cultural perspective
- Exploring the challenges and needs of home caregivers of hemodialysis patients in the Philippines: A mixed methods study.
- Fatherhood, pairbonding and testosterone in the Philippines.
- Female and male life tables for seven wild primate species.
- Genetic association with lipids in Filipinos: waist circumference modifies an APOA5 effect on triglyceride levels.
- Genomic sequencing is required for identification of tuberculosis transmission in Hawaii.
- High prevalence of low HDL-c in the Philippines compared to the US: population differences in associations with diet and BMI.
- Hydrocarbon emissions and health risks from cookstoves in developing countries.
- Impact of Vaccination With the SCB-2019 Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccine on Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection: A Household Contact Study in the Philippines.
- Increased predominance of HIV-1 CRF01_AE and its recombinants in the Philippines.
- Individual, family, and culture level contributions to child physical abuse and neglect: A longitudinal study in nine countries.
- Infant BMI trajectories are associated with young adult body composition.
- Infant feeding and school attainment in five cohorts from low- and middle-income countries.
- Maternal cortisol disproportionately impacts fetal growth in male offspring: evidence from the Philippines.
- Men's Involvement in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care and Decision Making in the Philippines: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Mother and father socially desirable responding in nine countries: Two kinds of agreement and relations to parenting self-reports.
- Mothers', fathers' and children's perceptions of parents' expectations about children's family obligations in nine countries.
- Novelty seeking and the dopamine D4 receptor gene (DRD4) revisited in Asians: haplotype characterization and relevance of the 2-repeat allele.
- Opportunities and peer support for aggression and delinquency during adolescence in nine countries.
- Parenting, culture, and the development of externalizing behaviors from age 7 to 14 in nine countries.
- Perceived mother and father acceptance-rejection predict four unique aspects of child adjustment across nine countries.
- Philippine drug war and impending public health crisis.
- Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the Philippines.
- Positive parenting and children's prosocial behavior in eight countries.
- Prolactin, fatherhood, and reproductive behavior in human males.
- Psychometric Evaluation of the Filipino Versions of the Duke University Religion Index and the Spiritual Coping Strategies Scale in Filipino Hemodialysis Patients.
- Rapid Triage of Mental Health Risk in Emergency Medical Workers: Findings From Typhoon Haiyan.
- Reward sensitivity, impulse control, and social cognition as mediators of the link between childhood family adversity and externalizing behavior in eight countries.
- Safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccine in women aged 24-45 years: a randomised, double-blind trial.
- Salivary estradiol and testosterone in Filipino men: Diurnal patterns and relationships with adiposity.
- Social Network Clustering and the Spread of HIV/AIDS Among Persons Who Inject Drugs in 2 Cities in the Philippines.
- The association between parental warmth and control in thirteen cultural groups.
- The role of testosterone in coordinating male life history strategies: The moderating effects of the androgen receptor CAG repeat polymorphism.
- Trends of edentulism among middle-aged and older Asian Americans.
- VKORC1 haplotypes in five East-Asian populations and Indians.
- William Howard Taft and His Complicated Perianal Disease.
Keywords of People
- Dodge, Kenneth A., William McDougall Distinguished Professor of Public Policy Studies, Duke Science & Society