Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of research on religious and spiritual variables in three major mental health nursing journals, 1991-1995.
- Approaches to gathering evidence for educational practices in nursing.
- At what cost? Stewardship of our most important resources
- Constructive debate and dialogue in nursing
- Doctoral programs in nursing: philosophy, curricula, and program requirements.
- Education for the nursing of children and their families: standards and guidelines for prelicensure and early professional education.
- Faculty practice comes of age: standing on the shoulders of giants.
- Focus on qualitative methods. Qualitative metasynthesis: issues and techniques.
- Gerontological nursing content in baccalaureate nursing programs: comparison of findings from 1997 and 2003.
- Substantive innovation in nursing education: shifting the emphasis from content coverage to student learning.