Subject Areas on Research
- Antiphonal laughter in developing friendships.
- Anxiety, vocalization, and agitation following peripheral nerve block with ropivacaine.
- Bilateral syringeal coupling during phonation of a songbird.
- Intensive treatment of dysarthria in two adults with Down syndrome.
- Laryngeal transplantation and 40-month follow-up.
- Respiratory responses to sudden pressure venting during stop consonant production.
- The effect of unilateral electrostimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on respiratory/phonatory subsystems of speech production in Parkinson's disease--a preliminary report.
- [A clinical study on improving phonation function of larynx after partial laryngectomy].